domingo, março 19, 2006

238 - «Green apple swing»



RAY CHARLES lyrics - "Honey, Honey"

www.OldieLyrics.com

When I got misery,oh my where are you, honey
Honey, oh honey honey, where can you be
Whisperin when the lights are low, to each
Teardrop on my pillow

Honey honey, honey honey, where are you
I crossed the scalds in dessert, just to be where
You are
I want you need you love you, but still we're apart
When I want to hold you, oh my where are you
Honey honey, my honey honey, where can you be

[Solo Piano]

When I want to hold you, oh my where are you
Honey honey, my honey honey, where can you be

2 Comments:

Blogger Alien David Sousa said...

Fiquei a saber de onde os Red Hot Chili Peppers, foram raptar parte do nome!

segunda-feira, março 20, 2006 12:41:00 da manhã  
Blogger António Almeida said...

"Red Apple Swing"
Quererás tu dizer...

segunda-feira, março 20, 2006 10:52:00 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

não é o fim, nem o princípio do fim, é o fim do princípio